UBB Store

Linksys EtherFast 4124 - Switch - 24 x 10/100 - Desktop/Wall Mount
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Linksys EtherFast 4124 - Switch - 24 x 10/100 - Desktop/Wall Mount
Price: US $12.97
Linksys EtherFast 4124 - Switch - 24 x 10/100 - Desktop/Wall Mount

Removed from working system!

  • Data Transfer Rate - 10/100 Mbps
  • Ports Qty - 24 Ports
  • Manufacturer Warranty - Lifetime warranty
  • Compliant Standards - IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3x
  • Compliant Standards - IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3x
  • Power cord included

Shippingto lower 48 States Only!

ReturnPolicy

I do my bestto accurately describe each item as I see it, therefore the

listings arebeing offered "As-Is" with a "No Return - No Refund"policy.

The onlyexception to this is if I have grossly misrepresented an item in mydescription.

Be sure thatyou understand what you are buying!


Buy Now