UBB Store

Lenovo V14 G4 AMN 14" Ryzen 5 7520U 8GB 256GB 82YT010EUS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo V14 G4 AMN 14" Ryzen 5 7520U 8GB 256GB 82YT010EUS
Price: US $469.00

2x USB-A 3.0 / 3.1/3.2 Gen 1Display I/O1x HDMI 1.4b OutputWi-FiWi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)BluetoothBluetooth 5.3Weight3.02 lb / 1.37 kgOperating SystemWindows 11 ProPerformanceProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 7520UCPUQuad-Core: 2.8 to 4.3 GHzDedicated AI CoresNoL3 Cache4 MBGPUAMD RadeonInstalled RAM8 GBRAM Configuration / CapacityOnboard Only/Not UpgradeableDisplayPanel TypeTN LCDSize14"Aspect Ratio16:9Native Resolution1920 x Brightness250 nits / cd/m2Refresh Rate60 HzVariable Refresh TechnologyNoStorage and ExpansionTotal Installed Storage256 GBStorage Drive Type1x 256 GB / M.2 NVMe SSDStorage ExpansionFixed Storage / Cannot Be UpgradedInputs / OutputsInputs/Outputs1x USB-C 3.0 / 3.1/3.2 Gen 1 / Supports Video Alt Mode and Power Delivery
2x USB-A 3.0 / 3.1/3.2 Gen 1 / Supports Video Alt ModeDisplay I/O1x HDMI 1.4b OutputAudio I/O1x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/OutputNetwork I/O1x RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)Built-In SpeakersYesBuilt-In MicrophonesYesMedia/Memory Card SlotNoCommunicationsWi-FiWi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO Support (2 x 2)BluetoothBluetooth 5.3Cellular SupportNoGPSNoWebcamYes: User-Facing 720pBatteryBattery ChemistryLithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)Capacity38 WhKeyboard & MouseKeyboardBuilt-In Chiclet-Style KeyboardPointing DeviceTouchPadGeneralSecurityFirmware TPM (Software-Based), Kensington Lock Slot, Webcam BlockerPower Supply65 W with USB-CInput Power100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 HzCertificationsENERGY STAR, EPEAT, ErP, RoHSDimensions12.8 x 8.5 x 0.7" / 324.2 x 215.2 x 19.9 mmWeight3.02 lb / 1.37 kg

Buy Now