UBB Store

Lenovo ThinkPad T16 G3 (Touch) --- Ultra 7 165U / 32GB RAM / 1TB SSD / WTY 2028
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo ThinkPad T16 G3 (Touch) --- Ultra 7 165U / 32GB RAM / 1TB SSD / WTY 2028
Price: US $1299.00

Please be aware that payment processing fees are no longer refunded, because of this I cannot cancel an order before shipping.

Please ask all questions before buying and that you have thecorrect shipping addressat checkout.


Hello and thank you for stopping by. I have this laptop for sale and here are the details for it.


Lenovo ThinkPad T16 Gen 3

-- Could be used for design, some editing and general use --

-- This Laptop can handle more use than most --

-- Would be great for business or student --


Included

-- AC Adapter --

-- Battery (1 Cycle) --

-- Lenovo Warranty until January 2028 --
-- Battery - Keep Your Drive - Accidental Damage Protection --

-- Warranty is transferred via the serial number of the laptop not from user to user --


Software

-- Windows 11 Pro--

-- Libre Office --
-- Avast Free Anti-Virus --


Contact and Shipping

-- Please feel free to contact me with any questions on this laptop. --

-- I usually ship the day of or after purchase. No shipping on the weekends --

-- I do pack the laptops well --

-- There are options for UPS and Fedex at check out for shipping--

-- I participate in the International Shipping Program to ship laptops to other countries --


Specifications

-- Intel Core Ultra 7 165U --

-- 16" IPS Touch Screen (1920 X 1200)(300 Nits) --

-- 1TB NVMe SSD (Gen 4) --

-- 32GB Ram DDR5 --

-- Intel Arc Graphics --

-- WIFI 6E and BlueTooth --

-- IR Webcam & Mic -- 2 X USB 3.2 Ports -- 2 X USB C / Thunderbolt 4 -- HDMI -- Gigabit Ethernet --


" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13



Buy Now