UBB Store

Lenovo Tab One (TB305FU) Case. Soft. PU Leather. NEW. Brown.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo Tab One (TB305FU) Case. Soft. PU Leather. NEW. Brown.
Price: US $24.99
Soft PU (Polyurethane) Leather Brown case for Lenovo Tab One - TB305FU
Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.25 x .75This is not a hard shell case but rather a more usable style with a soft leather-like feel to the exterior. The tablet snaps into a soft plastic inner shell which provides good protection. The exterior is a nice, soft, leather-like fabric construction.
This is brown in color with black accents.
There is a large pouch/sleeve on the outside which could hold small documents, credit cards, or licenses.
I included a picture of a charging cable hooked up to the tablet which shows the clearance when attached. Cable connects fine with no interfecernce from case.
There is not a magenetic closiure but rather an elastic strap that holds the cover secure when closed. This does not turn on automatically when opened up (like some magnetic covers do).
This cover is made specifically for a Lenovo Tab One with cutouts and dimensions that exactly match the tablet. It holds the tablet snug and tight with access to volume, power button, charging port, and speakers.
I have looked all over for a soft case for my Lenovo Tab One and finally found these. I had to buy two in order to purchase so I'm using the black one and this brown case is for sale. I took the brown case out of the package only to take pictures and inspect it. The case is brand new and never been used. This case is fairly light in weight but still durable. The hard shell case I used before this was thinner but heavy and clunky. This case is far more superior for comfort and usability (in my opinion).
Pictures show the actual case for sale (the brown one). There are also some pictures included showing my black case and the cutouts and function of the case. THE TABLET IS NOT INCLUDED. THE BLACK CASE IS NOT INCLUDED. Only the brown case is for sale. It will be shipped in the factory plastic wrapper as well as the styrofoam insert used for protection.
Ships same day or next from Wisconsin USPS Ground Advantage. I do combine shipping at a flat rate and every additional item purchased will ship free. If reduced shipping does not reflect at checkout, place items in Cart and click on "Ask Seller For New Total"Or, I will refund the difference before shipping.
***ONLY THE BROWN CASE IS FOR SALE. THE BLACK CASE AND TABLET ARE NOT FOR SALE AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. THE PRICE IS FOR THE BROWN CASE ONLY***

Buy Now