Lenovo Legion GO 8.8'' (2TB CORSAIR SSD AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme 3.3GHz 16GB RAM) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very lightly used. Lenovo Legion GO 8.8'' (2TB SSD AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme 3.3GHz 16GB RAM) Gaming UPGRADED withCorsair MP600 Micro 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD – M.2 2242 – Up to 7,000MB/sec Sequential Read – High-Density 3D TLC NAND – Compatible with Lenovo Legion Go and Thin PCIe 4.0 Laptops – Black. For faster and better gaming. Honestly I have barely used the Legion. I bought it for my son and he has never used it. I used it some but I have a main gaming desktop rig I use. Comes with carrying case, charger, Upgraded 2TB SSD and new unopened screen protector.