UBB Store

Lenovo Legion 7i Core Ultra 9/5070/32GB w/ Logitech Mouse + Xbox controller
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo Legion 7i Core Ultra 9/5070/32GB w/ Logitech Mouse + Xbox controller
Price: US $1899.00
Lenovo Legion 7i gaming laptop. High end unit with a 240Hz QHD OLED screen, Core Ultra 9 275HX (2025), 32GB of RAM, and an RTX 5070 laptop edition (8GB VRAM).
Item has gone through very little use and has no significant cosmetic wear and tear. I initially bought it with the intention of getting back into gaming, but the demands of life have taken away any time I have to devote to the latter. I have decided to sell it to someone who can actually use it.
Included is a Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2 Lightspeed gaming mouse and a white Xbox Series X controller. As I have no time to game I figured I'd throw those accessories in.
Device will of course be completely reset with all personal data on my part wiped. Original charger for the laptop will be included.

Buy Now