Lenovo LGA1155 OEM Desktop Motherboard
This motherboard was pulled from a Lenovo system. Features LGA1155 CPU socket (supports Intel 2nd/3rd Gen Core i3/i5/i7), DDR3 memory, and standard OEM I/O.
📌 Key Specs:
• Brand: Lenovo
• CPU Socket: LGA1155 (Foxconn 115XDBP)
• Chipset: Intel OEM (H61/Q65 class)
• Memory: 4× DDR3 DIMM slots
• Expansion:
• 1× PCIe x16
• 1× PCIe x1
• 2× PCI legacy slots
• Storage: SATA II ports
• Rear I/O: VGA, USB 2.0, Ethernet, Audio
📌 Condition Notes:
• Untested – selling As-Is, For Parts or Repair.
• CPU socket pins appear intact (see close-up photos).
• No visible physical damage.
• May be working, may need repair, or could be used for parts.
📌 What’s Included:
• Motherboard only (no CPU, RAM, I/O shield, or accessories).
⸻
Shipping:
• Ships securely in anti-static wrap and padded box.
• USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
