UBB Store

LOT OF 9 Dell Optiplex 7080 Micro i7-10700T 2.0Ghz/8GB RAM/NO SSD + Wifi
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LOT OF 9 Dell Optiplex 7080 Micro i7-10700T 2.0Ghz/8GB RAM/NO SSD + Wifi
Price: US $1979.99

LOT OF 9 DELL 7080

DOA WARRANTY

You are offerding on 9 used Dell Optiplex 7080 mini computers.

POWER CORD NOT INCLUDED.

Intel Core i7-10700T 2.0ghz 8GB RAM (1x8GB) NOSSD

Wifi

no operating system


Almost all of my items are government surplus or business bankruptcy and may include any of the following: asset tags, normal signs of wear and tear, dirt, dust or markings of identification. I try clean everything as I can, but occasionally something might get overlooked.

I TRY TO LIST MY PRODUCTS AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE,

BUT I AM A ONE-MAN OPERATION AND SOMETIMES ONE MAN MAKES MISTAKES.

IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVES AND IS NOT AS DESCRIBED/NOT WORKING,

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN CORRECT THE PROBLEM!!!



Buy Now