LOT OF 4 NT2GT72U8PD1BD-3C Nanya 2GB PC2-5300F DDR2-667MHz ECC 2Rx8 Memory8GB TotalItem descriptionLOT OF 4 Nanya 2GB PC2-5300F DDR2-667MHz ECC Dual Rank Memory ModulePart Number:NT2GT72U8PD1BD-3CProduct TypeMemory ModuleBrandNanya Capacity2GB Memory TypeDDR2-667MHzBus TypePC2-5300FError CorrectionECC Registered
Memory has been pulled out of the WORKING CONDITION MACHINEPart has been pulled & tested by our techWhat you see in the picture , is exactly what you will get.
If You have ANY questions about the item - Please ASK BEFORE offerding !!!You will get what you see on pictures.
Please leave response
SHIPPING:I ship the items within 1-2 business days of payment, with a tracking number. The average delivery time is from 2 to 7 days, due to pandemic situation might be a little bit more. Combine shipping is possible and recommended. I am ready to discuss all the difficulties that arise about the delivery of goods.
PAYMENT:I value my reputation and every customer. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact me through message or e-mail to resolve any issues before opening a dispute.
