LOT 8x2GB 16GB HPE 405476-051 2GB DDR2-667Mhz REG ECC SAMSUNG/MICRON 432668-001Genuine HPE 16GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR 667 (PC2-5300) System Specific Memory For HPE Servers
Official product! Check out our positive response! offer with confidence!Also, the photos were taken in-house with our own equipment. Everything you see in photos is exactly what you will get! Rest assured that this item is sitting right here at our personal office, and is NOT being drop-shipped as other sellers on operate. This item will be shipped fast - in less than two business days. When it is shipped, we will send you the tracking number so that you will now exactly where your item is 24/7 while in transit.
Product Information These 2GB DDR2 SDRAM model are manufactured by Samsung and Micron. These RAM sticks are compatible with 240 slots. Additionally, this product has CL5 latency and PC2-5300 PC rating. The Samsungand Micron2GB SDRAM memory ensures stable performance, facilitating an optimal computing experience.
Product Identifiers Brand Samsung MPN M393T5750CZA-CE6Q0 Brand Micron MPN MT36HTF25672PY-667D1
HPE Part Numbers:
HPE Option Part #:408853-B21
HPE Spare Part #:432668-001
HPE Assembly Part #: AEZ 2GB 240p PC2-5300 CL5 36c 128x4 DDR2-667 2Rx4 1.8V ECC RDIMM With HP labelBrandSamsungPackagingRetailTotal Capacity2GBSpeed RatingPC2-5300Speed Count36cCAS LatencyCL5Error CorrectionECCForm FactorRDIMMConnection240pinIncluded Units1ConditionNewUPC Code0782446836299MFG CodeAEZ
Technical Specifications for Part #MT36HTF25672PY-667D1Memory TypeDDR2 SDRAMCapacity2GBData Transfer Rate667MhzPins240 PinBus TypePC-5300Error CorrectionRegistered ECCCycle Time6nsCasCL5Memory Clock166MhzRankRank 2Voltage1.8Compatibility: HPE and other manufacturer's Servers that accept ECC RAMProfessional Workstations that that accept ECC RAM 100% Genuine!!! In good condition and in full working order Have plenty of other Kingston/HP/HPE RAM sticks - check my other sales!!! LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! You are offerding on a lot of 8 working RAM modules.Each module is 2GB.You are getting 16GB or RAM overall.This RAM came from DL585 that was always in a commercial Datacenter.There are additional sets of these 16GB RAM chips by Hynix, Samsung, Micron.Let me know if you need extrasGuaranteed to be 100% as advertised. Shipping to continental US is FREE, other locations more. Will ship to any country. Local fee-free pickup is OK. !!!Good luck!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions before the sale closes, not after!!!
Attention Buyers:
If you have any questions whatsoever after the purchase PLEASE do not hit Item Not As Advertised. This will generate /PayPal case against me which affects me negatively as a seller. I'm very customer service oriented; please send me a question and I will be very happy to resolve all of you questions right away. I constantly check my inbox and normally answer questions same day.
Disclaimer
I guarantee that all products I sell will function at least to the level and in the manner to which I describe them. Thus, all products are sold as-is. Everyone makes mistakes and type-O's including corporate manufacturers, this means if something is doubtful or just plain incorrect in the ad do some research, then please bring it to my attention so I can share the information with anyone else who may send E-Mail. I don't, intentionally post incorrect information.
Shipping
Buyer pays any/all shipping. I prefer shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I will ship FedEx and UPS, please e-mail for details. I will ship to any country, please e-mail for quotes.
Unless specifically stated in the body of the sale I don't charge any packing/handling fees.
Payment
I will accept any legal method of payment by United States of America standards. This includes checks, and PayPal. All payments are to be made in US DOLLARS - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Technical Support
None of the products I sell will come with any implied or expressed technical assistance from me. Manufacturers generally are professional enough to offer all the help you need.
If you have ANY questions whatsoever, please send me e-mail, before you attempt purchase or make a offer because all sales are final. Normally, I respond to e-mails within a day.
