UBB Store

LOGITECH Cordless Optical TrackMan Mouse T-RA18, Open Box, Excellent Condition
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LOGITECH Cordless Optical TrackMan Mouse T-RA18, Open Box, Excellent Condition
Price: CA $69.99
Attn US Customers:I ship to the United States Duty-Free, and Tariff-Free,with exceptionof high Tariff Chinese Made Items.When shipping, I will pay US Customs fees, Brokeragefees and any potential Tariffs charges,this is all on me.At delivery you will get the package without any additional charges.If for some unexplained reason you are charged any duties, or tariffs upon delivery,I will reimburse the full amount. Guaranteed.

LOGITECH CordlessOptical TrackMan Mouse T-RA18, Looks like New, Excellent Condition

In myopinion Mouse wasn’t used at all, but if Mouse was used… then most likely onceor twice…. Looks like new.

Selling as Used to besure!

Tested!! WorksGreat.

Very Good Condition. see attached photos for more details.


Buy Now