UBB Store

LITE-ON IT CORP DH-20A4HOHC IDE DVD/CD Rewritable LightScribe Drive Nov. 2007
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LITE-ON IT CORP DH-20A4HOHC IDE DVD/CD Rewritable LightScribe Drive Nov. 2007
Price: US $14.88

One used Lite-On IT Corp DVD drive. Model DH-20A4H08C. Used and I could not test. Case shows rust as in photos. This was saved by a friend who saved working computer parts. I have sold many of his hard drive, dvd and cd drives with only one issue. Happy to combine shipping. I have some ribbon cables etc listed that would ship for free with this unit as they would add little weight. If it has an issue we can work it out.



Buy Now