LINKSYS WIRELESS - G USB NETWORK ADAPTER w WI-FI FINDER WUSBF54G For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LINKSYS WIRELESS - G USB NETWORK ADAPTER w WI-FI FINDER WUSBF54G
Price: US $69.00
LINKSYS WIRELESS - G # WUSBF54G USB NETWORK ADAPTER with WI-FI FINDER / NIB /Made in Taiwan/ I removed device from box to take pictures in doing so I ripped box . Box also shows wear from storage. This item has not been used to the best of my knowledge. I am in the process of selling off my inventory and have priced it fairly. The item you see is the actual item that you will receive. Sold/as/is. Please review all pictures and ask any and all questions . Thank you.