UBB Store

LACIE  1TB  external hard drive Firewire 800 400 USB eSATA
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LACIE 1TB external hard drive Firewire 800 400 USB eSATA
Price: US $49.00
LA CIE 1TB external hard drive Firewire 800 400 USB and buy the original LACIE brand hard drivesI have used almost exclusively LACIE DRIVES for my video business.
The only drives that failed were NON-LACIE branded drives.
That business is now RETIRED and I need to sell most of my drives.
The drive for sale has been checked and erased, reformatted with safety features for cleaning the drive applied.It has been checked again once formatted and proved to work as intended.
This drive includes what is shown and nothing else.Bae is included but not attached as I had all of these rack mounted.I have included a FIREWIRE 400 and FIREWIRE 800 cable as well.I will retain serial numbers for adapter and hard drive.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL - No returns for this item

I am not a corporate seller; just an er getting rid of stuff…

If you question something about my sale, please contact me BEFORE purchase or offer for a prompt reply and answer to your question.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions.


Check my rating. I have been with for over 25 yrs now and it’s been a great place to find stuff…

POLICY: I will post positive response for you once you have received your item and posted positive response for me.

INSURANCE is not automatic. If you need the package insured, contact me for added cost.

I have verified that the item for sale is complete and works/functions as new or intended and therefore ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions.

Shipping is only to 48 continental united states, no exceptions...

Thanks for looking




Buy Now