Kingston MobileLite Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 microSDHC SDXC UHS-II Card Reader MLPM For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kingston MobileLite Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 microSDHC SDXC UHS-II Card Reader MLPM
Price: US $16.99
Kingston MobileLite Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 microSDHC SDXC UHS-II Card Reader MLPM Description: USB 3 2 Gen 1 speeds — Delivers up to 10X faster transfer speeds than USB 2 0 Backwards-compatible with UHS-I — Peak performance for UHS-II and support for UHS-I cards Designed for optimal use with Kingston cards — Best paired with Kingston Canvas React Plus and Canvas Go. Plus microSD cards Compact stylish and minimalist design — The perfect travel companion transfers your images and videos whenever you need it Features:
USB 3 2 Gen 1 speeds — Delivers up to 10X faster transfer speeds than USB 2 0
Backwards-compatible with UHS-I — Peak performance for UHS-II and support for UHS-I cards
Designed for optimal use with Kingston cards — Best paired with Kingston Canvas React Plus and Canvas Go. Plus microSD cards
Compact stylish and minimalist design — The perfect travel companion transfers your images and videos whenever you need it