UBB Store

Kingston HyperX Predator 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM XMP 2.0 KHX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kingston HyperX Predator 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM XMP 2.0 KHX
Price: US $200.00
Working DDR4 RAM pulled from a gaming tower. Don’t do much gaming these days so I figured I’d put these on the market. They’re in perfect working condition. Specs provided in the screenshots. Please ensure these RAM sticks work for your system and have the specifications you need or desire. I will not be refunding if such a situation occurs where these RAM sticks are not compatible or do not meet your desired specifications.Starting at a high price, shoot me an offer but with RAM prices these days I know they’re worth something.No returns. No refunds.

Buy Now