UBB Store

Kingston Fury Beast 64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 Memory | Kit of 2
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kingston Fury Beast 64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 Memory | Kit of 2
Price: US $688.88
The items shown are exactly what will ship. I have no history on these devices; they are from an estate. I've listed them as used, but they may be new/open box. I have none of the original packaging/specs.
Please inspect photos of the units & the labels on them. The details I've included in this listing are courtesy of Google/AI, as I have zero expertise with this type of product. Both units in the kit of 2 appear to be in nice, clean condition.
Items typically ship same-day or next-day Monday through Saturday (excluding holidays). USPS shipping charges are calculated via the platform.
Many items I have listed are from local estates, sales, yard sales, etc., so I often do not know details regarding age, smoke-free/pet-free environment, etc.

Please ask any questions prior to offerding, as I do not offer returns or refunds unless I have grossly misrepresented an item. All items are sold AS-IS & all sales are final. Should there be any issues, please contact me ASAP, as buyer satisfaction is important to me.

Thank you for checking out my sale!



Buy Now