UBB Store

Kensington Contour Laptop Backpack
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kensington Contour Laptop Backpack
Price: US $45.99

Like new condition.



- Please review all photos carefully (use the zoom feature if needed), as they can best describe the item(s) and ask all questions prior to offerding/purchase. Item(s) sold as is.

- Feel free to make me a reasonable offer on my fixed price listings, and I can discount shipping on multiple purchases whenever possible.

- Thank you for looking and be sure to check out my other listings.

- response: please leave positive response if you’re satisfied with your purchase. Please, please, please contact me to resolve any issues before leaving negative response. Once I receive a positive rating from you, I will automatically leave positive response. Thank you!



Buy Now