UBB Store

Intel DP55WG Motherboard Intel Core i5-750 2.66GHz/8M/09B I/O Shield Heat Sink
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel DP55WG Motherboard Intel Core i5-750 2.66GHz/8M/09B I/O Shield Heat Sink
Price: US $40.00
Intel DP55WG motherboard.
  • CPU Socket: LGA 1156
  • Chipset: Intel P55 Express
  • Form Factor: ATX (12.0" x 9.6")
  • Memory Support: 4x DDR3 DIMM slots, speeds up to 1600 MHz, max 16GB total
  • Expansion Slots: 1x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1x PCIe x8, 1x PCIe x4, 2x PCIe x1, 2x standard PCI slots
  • Storage: 6x SATA II (3 Gb/s) ports
  • Audio: Realtek ALC889 10-channel (7.1) High Definition Audio
  • Connectivity: 8x USB 2.0 ports (rear), FireWire, Optical S/PDIF In/Out
  • Networking: Intel 82578DC Gigabit Ethernet
Intel Core i5-750 CPU is 2.66GHz/8M/09B. Comes with Intel E41759-002 heat sink and fan. Also comes with original I/O shield. Everything is in excellent used condition - tested and working.

All items come from a non-smoking, no pet household. If you need more pictures or have any questions, just let me know. I am happy to accommodate.

I will happily return any item presuming it has been grossly misrepresented. Buyer pays return shipping. Please discuss any problems with me prior to returning the item.



Buy Now