UBB Store

Intel Core i7-12700KF CPU SRL4P  12-Cores Max Turbo 5.0 GHz LGA-1700 12th Gen.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel Core i7-12700KF CPU SRL4P 12-Cores Max Turbo 5.0 GHz LGA-1700 12th Gen.
Price: US $187.45
The Intel Core i7-12700KF CPU is a high-performance processor from the 12th generation of Intel Core i7 series. With a maximum turbo speed of 5.0 GHz and 12 cores, this CPU offers impressive speed and multitasking capabilities for demanding computing tasks. Featuring a large L3 cache of 25 MB, this processor delivers fast data access and processing efficiency. The unit quantity is 1, and it is designed for LGA-1700 sockets, making it compatible with a wide range of motherboards. Built in Vietnam, this CPU is a reliable choice for powering powerful computing systems.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC DURING TESTING; DON’TTRY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now