UBB Store

IDE to CompactFlash Card Reader for 3.5 Inch Bay CF I CF II Micro Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IDE to CompactFlash Card Reader for 3.5 Inch Bay CF I CF II Micro Drive
Price: US $42.63
Shop With Confidence IDE to CompactFlash Card Reader for 3.5 Inch Bay CF I CF II Micro Drive Free Ship 30-Day Returns Secure Top Rated Description

Key Features

  • Supports CompactFlash I and II cards, as well as IBM Micro Drive media
  • Simple, driver-free installation into any IDE 40 or 44 pin slot
  • Mounts securely in a 3.5-inch drive bay for easy access and connection
  • Converts CompactFlash into an IDE SSD for reliable media access
  • Compatible with desktop computers with IDE interfaces
  • Built for durability with a 2-year warranty
What's Included
  • StarTech IDE to CompactFlash SSD card with desktop computers featuring IDE 40 or 44-pin slots

Shipping Free & fast USA shipping. 3-7 day delivery. Shipped within 1-2 days. USPS/FedEx/UPS. AK/HI/PR — contact us. Returns 30-day hassle-free returns. Full refund or exchange. No restocking fees. Refunds in 5 days. Payment All cards, PayPal & Apple Pay. Secure encrypted transactions. Pay within 3 days. response & Contact Contact us before negative reviews. messaging Mon–Fri 9–5 EST. Reply in 24hrs. Buy It Now & Love Your Purchase 100% Authentic · Buyer Protection · Satisfaction Guaranteed

Buy Now