SHOP NOW
View All ItemsIDE Hard Drive Maxtor Fireball 3 40GB IDE Hard Drive Maxtor Fireball 3 40GB
The Maxtor Fireball 3 40GB hard drive has the following key specs:
- Capacity: 40 GB
- Interface: IDE Ultra ATA/133 (ATA-7)
- Spindle Speed: 5400 RPM
- Buffer Size: 2 MB
- Average Seek Time: 12 ms
- Average Latency: 5.5 ms
- Form Factor: 3.5-inch
- Power: +5V (559mA), +12V (601mA)
*** Hard drive is tested for good S.M.A.R.T. , no bad sectors and is formatted as a Fat 32 partition.
Shipping
Shipping cost:
I offer calculated cost for Standard Shipping (USPS Ground Advantage®) and Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail®). I do not charge anything extra above my costs to ship your package.
Delivery time:
All purchases are packed securely and shipped quickly within 1-2 days. Packages are delivered to you according to USPS schedules.
Payment
We accept all normal payment methods available thru PayPal and .
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Service
Feel free to contact me using the "Message seller" link should you have any questions or problems with your purchase. I would be more than happy to work things out.
