UBB Store

IBM ThinkPad R51  Windows XP SP3  Vintage Retro PC  Tested Working
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM ThinkPad R51 Windows XP SP3 Vintage Retro PC Tested Working
Price: US $125.00
IBM ThinkPad R51 Type: 1830 Model: F4UWindows XP SP3 loaded from original IBM recovery CD's
I am a retired IBM Customer Engineer (computer tech).I purchased this directly from IBM.It was offered for sale thru IBM's lease return resale program.
The battery is a few years old but still holds a charge.New CMOS battery.I'll include a CUDY WU650 USB AC WiFi adapter but it is a bit fickle about connecting to some routers.Original power supply included.
Left rear corner of the base case has a chip in it.Hinges are in working order.Keyboard shows some wear but all keys work.Display backlighting is working properly.
I installed Seamonkey web browser so you can access web sites.
Keywords: retro vintage thinkpad r51 XGA

Buy Now