UBB Store

IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre 9210 PC Intel Pentium 4 2GB RAM With Accessories
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre 9210 PC Intel Pentium 4 2GB RAM With Accessories
Price: US $79.99

Everything on this unit is fully working.

Physical Condition


There are a few light scratches/marks on this unit. Overall condition is very good.


Please view pictures for details about the unit.


There are 17 units available.

  • IBM Thinkcentre MT-M

    • P/N: 9210KUA

    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.20 GHz 1.60 Ghz

    • RAM: 2 GB

    • Hard Drive: 80 GB

    • Operating System: Windows 10

    • Optical Drive: Yes

    • Power Cord: Yes

    • Monitor: Not included

    • Keyboard: Yes

    • Mouse: Yes

    Whats included?


    PC, Power Cable, Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers

    Special Note:


    I try my absolute best to describe items honestly and accurately. I am human, and occasionally mistakes can occur. Please give me a chance to make it right before leaving a negative response rating.

    I strive to provide you with 5 star customer service from start to finish. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the item you received, please contact me via messaging prior to opening a return request or leaving negative response. I will do everything in my power to make things right.



    Buy Now