UBB Store

IBM 9406 4318 17GB 10K SCSI Hard Drive AS/400 DASD - Lot of 4,  21P6856
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM 9406 4318 17GB 10K SCSI Hard Drive AS/400 DASD - Lot of 4, 21P6856
Price: US $109.00
IBM 9406 4318 17GB 10K SCSI Hard Drive AS/400 DASD - Lot of 4, 21P6856
USED.
ALL WORKING, TAKEN OUT OF 9406-250
4 IBM 21P6856 17GB SCSI DRIVES.
PART# 9V8006-04030 DAY WARRANTYEFFICIENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 40 YEARS
ALL ITEMS ABOVE $20 VALUE WILL BE SHIPPED VIA UPS OR FEDEXATTENTION PLEASE READ, IF I AM SELL SOMETHING AS IS NO WARRANTY IT IS BECAUSE I CANNOT TEST IT OR SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH IT.
DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE 100% WORKING CONDITION, I TEST AND PUT ON THE DESCRIPTION THE BEST I CAN.
PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME TO RETURN AN ITEM I AM SELLING AS IS NO WARRANTY.
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEED BACK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK, ALL OF MY NEGATIVE responseS ARE ITEMS I SOLD AS IS NO WARRANTY,
THE USERS EXPECTED 100% WORKING ITEMS.Please be sure to read the ENTIRE listing CAREFULLY, and examine ALL the pictures and their enlargements THOROUGHLY,
and fully recognize BEFORE offerding, buying, or making an offer: AS IS NO WARRANTY means EXACTLY THAT.
We do not accept returns or issue refunds on AS IS merchandise. Your understanding and acceptance of this policy is appreciated.THANKS FOR LOOKING.
LISTED 4-20-2022
PRICE DROP 7-11-2023
PRICE DROP 11-30-2023PRICE DROP 7-5-2024
PRICE DROP 2-18-2025
PRICE DROP 9-4-2025
Price Drop 3-31-2026







Buy Now