UBB Store

I O Crest M.2 To Sata Iii Adapter Card Dual Ports Jmicro Chipset 6Gbps Speed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I O Crest M.2 To Sata Iii Adapter Card Dual Ports Jmicro Chipset 6Gbps Speed
Price: US $32.86
Product Page I O Crest M.2 to SATA III Adapter Card Dual Ports Jmicro Chipset 6Gbps Speed Description:


I/O CREST M. 2 22x42 to SATA III 2 Ports Adapter Card (Jmicro Chipset), Add Two SATA 3. 0 Devices to Any M. 2 2242 Slot

Features:
    • Complies with PCI Express base Specification Revision 3. 1a. M. 2 B+M key interface
    • Compliant with Serial ATA AHCI (advanced host controller interface) Specification Rev 1. 0, supports SATA 3. 0 transfer rate up to 6Gbps. Maximum sequencing read/ write speed 850 MB/s.
    • Micron JMB582 Chipset, port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported. Hot Plug and hot swap SATA ports. Support Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2M, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i.
    • Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10/Mac/NAS/Linux OS. No driver installation is required. Support install Windows OS from Win10 PE.


Buy Now