UBB Store

Hartmann Laptop Bag Nylon Tan Brown Leather Trim Shoulder Strap Crossbody
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hartmann Laptop Bag Nylon Tan Brown Leather Trim Shoulder Strap Crossbody
Price: US $35.00
Hartmann Laptop Bag Nylon Tan Brown Leather Trim Shoulder Strap Crossbody
Details:Color: Tan and BrownDesign: Hartmann Laptop Nylon Leather Trim Shoulder Strap Crossbody Laptop BagDimensions: Width: about 15 in, Depth: about 2 in, Height: about 12 inGreat condition, do not use it anymore, I use a backpack now. Very nice and well built. Compact and great for smaller laptops. A bit dirty, has some scuffs, and blemishes; but overall in great shape. (Please see images and measurements before purchasing).
Comes with:1 xHartmann Laptop Bag Nylon Tan Brown Leather Trim Shoulder Strap Crossbody (As shown in pictures)
Shipping:I will package and ship your item within 1 business day after payment is cleared. I will use USPS Ground Advantage, Priority Mail, or UPS Ground.
Identifier: (GW753)

Buy Now