UBB Store

Hallmark Card Studio Scrapbook Studio CD-ROM Windows 98 Lot 2 Sealed Crafts Card
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hallmark Card Studio Scrapbook Studio CD-ROM Windows 98 Lot 2 Sealed Crafts Card
Price: US $21.00
Hello! Up For Sale Is:
  • Hallmark Card Studio Scrapbook Studio CD-ROM Windows 98 Lot 2 Sealed Crafts Card
  • These are from 2004/2005. They require Windows 98 - Not sure at what level of Windows they will quit working
  • If you have an old computer they will work for this application
  • Brand new in sealed package

Please See Photos To Complete Description.
Thank You For Looking!
I try my hardest to find any/all flaws on all pre-owned items and point them out in pictures and written description.
I live in a smoke free home.
I do offer 30 day returns with the buyer covering the return costs and the item returned in the same manner as was received.
And, again, thank you. You are greatly appreciated!

Buy Now