UBB Store

HPE Brand New P00930-B21 HPE 64GB (1 x 64GB) Dual Rank x4 DDR4-2933 Memory
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HPE Brand New P00930-B21 HPE 64GB (1 x 64GB) Dual Rank x4 DDR4-2933 Memory
Price: CN $1662.50
via DHL&FedEx&UPS Fast Ship
Dear customer, if you need more, you can contact me, I will modify the purchase quantity.
You can contact me if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!via DHL&FedEx&UPS Fast Ship
Dear customer, if you need more, you can contact me, I will modify the purchase quantity.
You can contact me if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!via DHL&FedEx&UPS Fast Ship
Dear customer, if you need more, you can contact me, I will modify the purchase quantity.
You can contact me if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!via DHL&FedEx&UPS Fast Ship
Dear customer, if you need more, you can contact me, I will modify the purchase quantity.
You can contact me if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!via DHL&FedEx&UPS Fast Ship
Dear customer, if you need more, you can contact me, I will modify the purchase quantity.
You can contact me if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!

On Dec 1, 2025 at 19:07:37 PST, seller added the following information:



Buy Now