HP Z240 Desktop 400W Power Supply 6 Pin 796416-001 796346-001 90 Warranty EL4577 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Z240 Desktop 400W Power Supply 6 Pin 796416-001 796346-001 90 Warranty EL4577
Price: US $24.99
Hello Folks! We have an HP Z240 Workstation 400w power supply. This power supply is for the TOWER or large form factor case. The item was pulled from a running working machine prior to recycling and will power up. Since I was the one who dismantled the machine, I made sure to save the screws for mounting the power supple to the case. This listing will include the fastener's. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you will receive. I have several other items for HP Z240 workstation for sale as well and If your interested please check my profile for the other listings. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. I'm here to help not harm! Thanks