HP Z2 G9 MINI i7-14700 (20 CORE) | 16GB | 1TB | WiFi 7 | WINDOWS 11 PRO For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Z2 G9 MINI i7-14700 (20 CORE) | 16GB | 1TB | WiFi 7 | WINDOWS 11 PRO
Price: US $800.00
HP Z2 G9 MINI i7-14700 (20 CORE) | 16GB | 1TB | WiFi 7 | WINDOWS 11 PRO
CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS!!
SHIPPING:
USPS Ground shipping insured Sig Required
I have been selling on for over 20 years. I strive to make each transaction a pleasant experience and always offer any assistance after the completed transaction. I try to offer piece of mind with each of my listings, being as honest as I possibly can to facilitate a fair transaction for the buyer and seller. That being said, this is a used electronic as-is listing. Anything not listed as tested has not been tested. Batteries are used unless stated otherwise and not guaranteed. Packages with batteries will have the appropriate USN sticker. As with all used electronics, there may be defects that go unnoticed or do not immediately show. All Laptops are sold as-is and can be used for personal use, professional use, or parts. Most of the time, the value of the components is more than the price of the laptop. I will always work with buyers to come to a amicable resolution. If an item is returned and tested as working, a 15% return fee will be subtracted from the refund. Please message me with any questions or requests for additional pictures or information. If you are not 100% happy after purchase, do not hesitate to contact me through messaging.