HP Ultra Slim DVD+/-RW Internal Laptop Notebook Drive UJ-832, 394424-130 - NEW For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Ultra Slim DVD+/-RW Internal Laptop Notebook Drive UJ-832, 394424-130 - NEW
Price: US $29.99
This HP UJ-832 DVD Ultra Slim DVD+/-RW Drive Notebook is a great addition to your laptop. It is capable of reading and writing various formats such as DVD-RW, CD-R, DVD+RW, and CD-RW. It also has a P/N of 394424-130 and a Model: 375557-001 394424-130.Note: I bought this for an HP Laptop I had and never used it. Now I don't recall the model of HP it fits. But if your replacing your dead DVD drive, go by the model of this drive for your exact replacement.Seller Note: I always ship my sale items the day after payment is completed. Plus I ship really fast and this ships FREE.