HP Pavilion dv6 6c36dx AMD A8-3520M 15" Laptop Computer For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Pavilion dv6 6c36dx AMD A8-3520M 15" Laptop Computer
Price: US $79.99
The HP Pavilion dv6 6c36dx is a 15" notebook/laptop designed by HP in their Pavilion series. It features an AMD A8 processor, providing decent performance for everyday tasks. With a 12-inch screen size, it offers a compact and portable option for users on the go. This unit quantity of 1 laptop is a reliable choice for those looking for a budget-friendly and efficient device for work or entertainment purposes.
I LISTED THIS TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE BUT I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT COMPUTERS. The computer works properly but double check all the specifics before purchasing because I’m not certain on any of it. Feel free to message with any questions or concerns.