UBB Store

HP Omen Max 16 RTX 5080 Ultra 9 275HX 32gb ram 2TB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Omen Max 16 RTX 5080 Ultra 9 275HX 32gb ram 2TB
Price: US $2250.00
Selling my hp omen max 16.Model: Omen Max gaming laptop 16-ah0xxxIntel Core Ultra 9 275HX32gb ram2TB storageRTX 5080 graphics card
Top of the line product.Out of warranty.I have repasted the CPU and GPU with PTM7950. If you repasted with liquid metal it might perform better. HPs stock paste is a mix of liquid metal and regular paste, which has thermal issues when gaming beyond balanced mode.
Always ran this on a cooling pad and gamed primarily on balanced mode. I have not overclocked this. Usually get 70-75c around with fans at max and my cooling pad on.
Why I am selling: It's too much power for what the design of the thermals are able to handle for what I want it to do. When attempting to game in performance or unleashed mode the laptop will shut itself off after a couple minutes because the CPU temps are too high.
I suppose i could just repaste it with pure liquid metal and might update results afterwards while i wait for this to sell. But PTM7950 is supposedly superior; imo, maybe not for this particular laptop.
I am being transparent about this as I'm sure there are more tech savvy guys then me out there that can probably solve for this. But either way the laptop works just fine in balanced mode and I get great gaming results.
Either way for a 5080 rtx, HP's laptops are the best bang for your buck right now, at least last i checked. Otherwise you are looking to shell out a little bit more money on the higher end of the 2k to low 3k range.
I do not have the original box. This will shipped in antistatic wrap. and bubbles. This comes with the laptop and charger only.


Buy Now