UBB Store

HP OMEN 16.1" Ceramic White Laptop 16-b0005dx RTX 3070 - NO SCREEN - FOR PARTS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP OMEN 16.1" Ceramic White Laptop 16-b0005dx RTX 3070 - NO SCREEN - FOR PARTS
Price: US $316.00
Relisted after initial sale fell through (part deux!)Accidentally stepped on it while it was in my backpack and broke the screen. Thought I could use it as a smaller desktop but I can't even get it to boot so I must have done damage to more than just the screen.Keys light up and are physically intact along with the ports but no way to test if they're functional. Monitor hinge is still firm. I lost the screws to the bottom panel when I was taking the photos but it still clasps shut. Thermal paste has been removed and not reapplied.Comes with the laptop and original 230W charger.

Buy Now