UBB Store

HP G42-415DX 13.5" Laptop AMD Athlon II P340 Tested Linux 4GB Ram|  XZ046UA
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP G42-415DX 13.5" Laptop AMD Athlon II P340 Tested Linux 4GB Ram| XZ046UA
Price: US $39.99

Bundling: Buying multiple items? Message me after checkout and I'll send a combined shipping discount.

Accuracy: I do my best to describe and photograph every item accurately, using research and occasionally AI tools to help identify items. Mistakes can happen — if anything in the title or description turns out to be wrong, I'll make it right.

Returns: 30-day returns accepted if an item isn't as described.

Questions: Please review all photos closely before buying. Have a question or want more pictures? Just ask — happy to help.



Buy Now

Related Items