HP Elite Mini 800 600 G6 G7 G8 G9 HDD SSD Drive Caddy w/ SATA Cable For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Elite Mini 800 600 G6 G7 G8 G9 HDD SSD Drive Caddy w/ SATA Cable
Price: US $49.98
These fit the HP Elite EliteDesk ProDesk Mini models G6, G7, G8 and G9.These will NOT fit the earlier HP Mini models or non-Mini models. I've included a pic of one of the styles of drive mounting screws that fit these caddies. Like with the caddy itself, these mounting screws will not work with earlier HP Mini model caddies. These screws are mostly not necessary and are NOT included, but if you ask and I happen to have them on hand, then I'll be happy to include a set for no extra charge. This is the fanless model - I also have the withfan model in my store. ...and ships to you immediately!