UBB Store

HP Compaq Pro 6000 Series Motherboard 531965-001 503362-001 With Cpu
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Compaq Pro 6000 Series Motherboard 531965-001 503362-001 With Cpu
Price: US $30.00

Please be sure to view pictures and description before purchase. Thankyou.


Board has been fully tested. Was pulled from a 100% working hp compaq 6000 pro tower that was retired from a school. The sale is for the motherboard and cpu. No other accessories included.


If you need mounting screws, I can throw some in the package upon purchase. Just be sure to message me after purchase so I know to include a handful of extras. I have a ton of motherboard and case fan screws so including some upon request is of no issue.


The boards inputs and outputs were all tested before I disassembled the tower. The towers had windows 7 professional when acquired. I reinstalled the operating system to test the real world operation of the tower to make sure everything worked as it should from factory. Hard drive and installed operating system not included.

If a coa is needed for windows 7 pro, I can message you a 25 character coa from the case upon purchase as well. I do not have any other coa available for these besides windows 7 home premium.


cpu is an lga775 socket Intel e7600 core 2 duo dualcore. The board supports up to 4gb ram that i have tested. It may take more but I never went past 4gb. (ram not included)

I generally ship next business day mon-fri. Free shipping.



Buy Now