UBB Store

HP Chromebook x360 11 G1 EE Touch 11.6” Celeron N3350 4GB 32GB ChromeOS -Grade C
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Chromebook x360 11 G1 EE Touch 11.6” Celeron N3350 4GB 32GB ChromeOS -Grade C
Price: US $39.79

Purchased from a huge Whatnot Tech seller about 6 months ago and have never tried it. It was sold working and tested. The grade is C and it shows. It certainly was school use and there are scuffs here and there. The screen however is excellent and it hinges all the way to form a tablet.


Takes a USB-C charger. I do not have a charger with it.


HP Chromebook x360 11 G1 EE Touch 11.6” Celeron N3350 4GB 32GB ChromeOS.


Please refer to the detailed photos for a closer look at the item’s condition.

Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out before purchasing—I’m always happy to help.


I take pride in fast, professional shipping. Most orders go out within one business day.

Why choose Yes_Stalgia? With over 5,100 successful transactions and 2,600+ positive reviews, I’m committed to making every order smooth, secure, and reliable.


Buy with confidence—your satisfaction is always my priority.



Buy Now