UBB Store

HP COMPAQ DC7100 DC7600 SFF POWER SUPPLY PS-6241 6HF 39349-001 381024-001
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP COMPAQ DC7100 DC7600 SFF POWER SUPPLY PS-6241 6HF 39349-001 381024-001
Price: US $8.99
PLEASE DO NOT OPEN A CLAIM WITH IF YOU NEED A RETURN. Message me through and I'll get back to you in a few hours with return instructions.
ORIGINAL HP Power Supply
  • Fits the following models: DC7100 ,DC7600
  • Model: PS-6241 DPS-240
  • HP P/N: 379349-001 , 381024-001
Pulled form a working laptop by a certified technician. Tested and guaranteed to be working perfect!!!
I ship the next business day after payment is received. 20% restocking fee for returned items. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
I'm not responsible for compatibility issues. If you have any questions, please email me before placing your order.

Buy Now