HP 5x7 Photo Paper 2 Pkgs w/ 25 Sheets/10 Envelopes In Each For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 5x7 Photo Paper 2 Pkgs w/ 25 Sheets/10 Envelopes In Each
Price: US $12.95
HP 5x7 photo paper. 2 Packages each containing 25 sheets with 10 envelopes. So this would be 50 sheets and 20 envelopes total. They have only been opened to take a picture. I manually counted the sheets--It appears to be 25....it might be a couple of more or less depending on the accuracy of my count. These came in HP Printer boxes that I never used. I'm selling this "as is" with no returns, refunds, exchanges, or warranty so please make sure you have asked all the appropriatequestions and had them answered to your satisfaction BEFORE you buy. Please also DO NOT BUY if you don't have any intention to pay. Non-paying buyers slow everything down! I ship out items within 48 hours ofPAYMENTvia USPS with tracking. Thanks for looking!