UBB Store

HP 564 XL High Capacity Black XL Ink Cartridge Noir Genuine Original Print New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 564 XL High Capacity Black XL Ink Cartridge Noir Genuine Original Print New
Price: US $16.99

Item DescriptionHere is a new HP 564 XL Black High-Capacity Ink Cartridge. This is brand new and it is factory sealed. It has an expiration date of August of 2016. Please take a look at all the pictures that I have posted and check to make sure that this works with your model. I try to take pictures from all different angles so you can see your item really well. If you have any questions, or you need any additional pictures please do not hesitate to ask me. I will try to respond to you quickly. Thanks a lot for looking at this item and I hope you have an incredible day!Terms of SaleMy goal as a seller on is to have my buyers being really pleased with their purchases. I really try hard to describe my items accurately so you can see what you are purchasing. If you are not satisfied for some reason though I do offer a 30-day return policy. The buyer is to pay for the return shipping.
Shipping Information
I package up your item nicely and send it out to you within one business day. Usually I use Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted in the shipping information). This way you can receive your item quickly and you will also have a tracking number so you can see where your package is.Thanks for shopping atGus's Goodies.I hope you have a wonderful day!!!


Buy Now