UBB Store

HP 147Y Black Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge (W1470Y) - Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 147Y Black Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge (W1470Y) - Used
Price: US $82.50
HP 147Y Black Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge (W1470Y) - UsedItem is intact and in good overall shape. Item is used. Number of use is undetermined. Item will sell as is. There may be other wear on item including light scratches, marks, or other surface blemishes. Please view images carefully for reference.


COMBINED SHIPPING: I can combine shipping for multiple purchases to lower your shipping costs!Feel free to check my store for other interesting items!


response: Don?t forget to leave me your response. I strive to provide the best service and deliver your items as quickly and safely as possible. I would appreciate a positive response.


QUESTIONS: Please message me any questions or concerns. Thanks!



Buy Now