HGST 2TB 3.5" SATA Hard Drive 7200rpm HUS724020ALE640 P/N 0F14685 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HGST 2TB 3.5" SATA Hard Drive 7200rpm HUS724020ALE640 P/N 0F14685
Price: US $122.80
Rock solid HGST 2TB Ultrastar drive that I removed from a G-Technology G-Drive. It has been sitting unused since. Fully tested and wiped and ready to use. Please examine the SMART readout in the photos.This will last you a long time. Bare drive only (no case or accessories). Will ship NTFS formatted and carefully packed in electrostatic envelope and properly protected. Let me know if you prefer it unformatted. This is my own equipment and I vouch for it. I am not a reseller. Contact me if you have any questions.