UBB Store

Google TP-Link OnHub Wireless AC Router Wifi TGR1900 (BLK) (US)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Google TP-Link OnHub Wireless AC Router Wifi TGR1900 (BLK) (US)
Price: US $50.00

Original box with everything included; some cables never used.

Description on box.

Condition is "Used" and in perfect working order.

I just moved and changed my entire system.

I paid over $200 and used the onhub for 1 year+ with fast speeds and ample range.

Shipped double boxed with tracking included.

Feel free to ask any questions.

No returns/ final sale.

Thank you!


** I am also selling a powerful Arris Surfboard cable modem that functioned very well with this router, in a separate listing. Let me know if you'd like to pair them up for a great setup at a discount.



Buy Now