UBB Store

Golf Gift Set Golf Ball Computer Mouse, Mouse Mat, Screen Saver NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Golf Gift Set Golf Ball Computer Mouse, Mouse Mat, Screen Saver NEW
Price: US $8.99

This is a vintage item that has never been opened …the outside plastic is yellowed from its age but it’s new and the items inside are not yellowed the mouse and mouse pad look great …please see pictures …



Some items I do buy from a private vendor I have never had a problem with anything I’ve bought from her she has a big warehouse and it’s kept up pretty well but some items are just laid out in the open and tend to get dusty sometimes others in original package …because of the policy I often wash the items for this reason…I do not ask where she gets her inventory so I do not know what they have been exposed to such as dogs,cats,smoke, etc.but I am very careful and watch what I do purchase …I can only tell you what she has told me so please take this into consideration when you see my listings…ask any questions because I have a no return policy…


My goal is to create a satisfying business transaction for both of us, so once you receive the item if for any reason you are unhappy please contact me before contacting and we can discuss your concerns.  If need be I will refund the cost of the item minus the shipping charges within 2 days of the return.  Return shipping is your responsibility






Buy Now