Gigabyte Aero Laptop 15x v8-BK4K4P - i7-8750H - GTX 1070 - 16GB RAM - 512GB SSD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
For sale is a used Gigabyte Aero 15X laptop, model v8-BK4K4P. This was my personal gaming laptop for several years, but I've since upgraded and no longer need it. The device has been factory reset and is awaiting its new user to set up Windows. It will ship in the original product box and includes all original manuals as well. It features the following specs:
Display: 15.6" anti-glare LCD 3840 x 2160
Processor: Intel Core i7 8750H
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz
Storage: 512GB SSD
Wireless: 802.11ac
Dimensions: 14" x 9.8" x 0.78"
Weight: 4.62 lbs.
Keyboard: customizable backlit RGB
Charger Included
Payment Policy:
Please offer/purchase responsibly!
For sale-style listings, payment is due within 2 days, per policy. Failure to do so foranyreason will result in an unpaid item case being opened - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Shipping Policy:
I ship via UPS or USPS only.
I do not do local pickups, even in the same city.
All shipments are insured to the final value of the purchase price.
Shipping will occur within 2 business days of purchase (though I usually try to ship next day).
If there is any issue with your order, please contact me within 2 days of receipt and I'll gladly try to work things through with you.