UBB Store

Gaming PC – GTX 1080 8GB, intel core i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM DDR4, 1.36 SSD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gaming PC – GTX 1080 8GB, intel core i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM DDR4, 1.36 SSD
Price: US $425.00
  • GPU: GTX 1080 8GB
  • CPU: i7-6700K 4-core/8-thread
  • RAM: 16GB DDR4
  • Storage: 1.36TB SSD

  • Comes with it's power cable.

  • Been sitting in my closet for about two months, needs a little TLC, but otherwise will work fine.

  • Has a copy of windows 10 home, but for some reason it switched to a copy of windows 10 pro, if you know how to switch it out, it shouldn't be a problem.

  • A while back I did have a gpu issue where the screen would inexplicably freeze, but I believe I've fixed it, but take it with a grain of salt as I'm not too technical.


  • Buy Now