UBB Store

GENUINE Epson UltraChrome HD Matte Black Ink 700ml For P6/7/8/9000 (T55K800)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GENUINE Epson UltraChrome HD Matte Black Ink 700ml For P6/7/8/9000 (T55K800)
Price: US $150.00
This genuine Epson ink cartridge was take out of my P8000 that just died. The printer needs a new head, and the repair cost is too high, so after almost 10 years we have bought a new machine. I don't want the ink in the machine to go to waste, so here is an opportunity for a good deal. The printer was in daily use for our nursery art business until 4 days ago, so the ink has not set idle for much time at all. I removed the cartridges and taped the openings shut. It will work without issue, guaranteed. Returns accepted!!
I have weighed each cartridge to estimate remaining ink--my method is based on these facts:
Each cartridge originally held 700 ml of ink, which weighs almost exactly 700 gm by definition (1 kg=1000 ml= 1Liter=1000 ml)New cartridges weigh almost exactly 1000 mg, so the empty cartridge weighs 300 gm.I subtracted the weight of the cartridge from the total weight and divided the result by 700 to get the percentage remaining.
I have included pictures of the weights and a reference image of a full cartridge, as well as the current price on B&H Photo.

Buy Now