UBB Store

GENUINE CANON 221 YELLOW INK CARTRIDGE Five Pack
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GENUINE CANON 221 YELLOW INK CARTRIDGE Five Pack
Price: US $23.99
The GENUINE CANON 221 YELLOW INK CARTRIDGE Five Pack is a high-quality product manufactured by Canon in Japan. Specifically designed for Canon printers, these genuine/original cartridges ensure optimal performance and vibrant yellow color for your printing needs. Each cartridge in this pack is compatible with the Canon 221 model, providing reliability and consistency in your printing outputs. Perfect for professionals and home users alike, this five pack of yellow ink cartridges is a practical and efficient choice for all your printing requirements.

Please look at the pictures carefully. What you are seeingis what you will be receiving. I do not try to hide anything. I truly want youlove your purchase. Please ask all questions before buying. Thank you so muchfor looking at my listing. Also check out all my other listings for all theother things you can’t live without.

I will combine shipping. The more you buy the better yourshipping rate becomes. I only charge what charges me. Thank you for yourconsideration.




Buy Now